httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.21 tag and roll
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 15:18:26 GMT
"Bill Stoddard" <bill@wstoddard.com> writes:

> I'd like to tag and roll Apache 1.3.21.  Anyone have anything they would like to get
in
> first?

extremely minor:

. fix a few bugs in the magic file (trailing \t which confuses the
  parser and leads to an unlogged 500 error)

. allow pthread serialization on Solaris

>         I believe there are some proxy patches and some misc fixes to 1.3.20 and that's
> about it. Not in any hurry but I would like to do it sometime in the next few weeks.
> Opinions?

there's the boatload of ab changes which were punted from 1.3.20...
does anybody know if those are golden yet?

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...