httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: make install FUBAR?
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:19:57 GMT
Ryan Bloom <rbb@covalent.net> writes:

> On Friday 14 September 2001 05:30 am, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
> Any errors on the install command?  I would bet that it isn't finding
> the correct command to make the directory, but I would need to see
> the output to confirm.

here were the errors from make install...

/bin/sh: /build/mkdir.sh: No such file or directory
cp: copying multiple files, but last argument (/home/regress/regress/install/include) is not
a directory
Try `cp --help' for more information.
/bin/sh: /build/mkdir.sh: No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file `/home/regress/regress/install/libapr.so.0.0.0': No such file
or directory
make[2]: *** [install] Error 1
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

srcdir wasn't getting filled-in in apr/Makefile...  I just tweaked
apr/Makefile.in and make install completes without a problem now

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...