httpd-dev mailing list archives

From TOKI...@aol.com
Subject Re: General Availability release qualities?
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2001 15:27:34 GMT

In a message dated 01-09-08 14:34:49 EDT, Justin wrote...

> As most of you know (like I haven't said it enough), I'm going to be
>  out of regular email contact for a few weeks.  But, I hope this
>  enlightens you on my perspective on what should happen before a
>  GA is released.  I look forward to seeing any replies and thoughts
>  before I leave tomorrow (please continue this thread even if I can't
>  reply!).
>
>  "How do we know when we get there if we don't know where we're going?"

No quite sure what to say on this since you are the one that
kicked the 'let's include mod_gz RIGHT NOW' football down the field
last friday.

I guess all I can say is... 'Have a nice vacation'.

Did you know that I was on vacation myself when you
kicked that football down the field and I had to cut it
short because of that? Thanks.

>  Once classes start again and I get settled in my new place, I'll
>  resume active development.  -- justin

That's good to know, I guess.
Thanks for sharing.

Later...