httpd-dev mailing list archives

From TOKI...@aol.com
Subject Re: zlib inclusion and mod_gz(ip) recap
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:14:26 GMT

Hello all...

Due to comments made in a private email to
myself and my company from one of your top level
board members this is to inform everyone that we
can stop this nonsense right now because there
will BE no submission of mod_gzip for Apache 2.0
to this group.

It shall remain a ( fully supported ) 3rd party module
and will be released, as we have said from day one,
the moment this group has enough confidence in
their own product to release it.

It only takes one veto to stop the inclusion and it
has been expressed.

You can go ahead and drop mod_gz in right now.
It's all you've got.

Later...
Kevin