httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Request time
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:29:01 GMT
On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Shaun Smoot wrote:

> Can some on please help me with a time issue i am having. This may seem a
> bit of a config question however I can not find any info to help. So I
> turn to the Dev group for help. Apache allows you to use a %T flag in
> order to get the time (in seconds) it took your page to server. I would
> like to get time in milliseconds. How can I do this. Any help would be
> great.

mod_log_config does not have this ability in 1.3.  mod_log_config in 2.0
can do seconds (%T) or microseconds (%D).

If you really want that feature in 1.3, it'd be easy to add (hint: just
grab the logic out of mod_status).  I don't know what the group feeling is
on adding this to the core distribution for 1.3, but I could whip up a
patch if there's any interest.

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com