httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sterling <sterl...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [ENHANCEMENT] htpasswd utility with DBM support
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 18:50:01 GMT
Did this get dropped??

I believe this functionality is a requirement.  If anyone wants to use
auth_dbm with apr_dbm, there is currently no reliable way to generate the
userdatabase for the dbm their apr is built with without writing c code.

This patch *does* work, though I agree with wrowe's assessment.  Anyone
have the time to do it right?

sterling