httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: apxs broken
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:38:29 GMT

Oh, OK, I see the problem now. I didn't test with the HEAD myself. Now I
did.

Somebody has committed a patch which changed the way build/config_vars.mk
is generated. The variables now are Makefile-like $(foo) instead of
${foo}, of course this completely breaks apxs.

So the fix is to put back the code that was generating ${foo} and not
$(foo).

Unless somebody wants it that way ($(foo)) and then apxs needs to be
adjusted.

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, jean-frederic clere wrote:

> The problem is that var contains $(var_name)/blabla instead of $var_name/blabla
> or ${var_name}/blabla.
> What should be changed - apxs or acinclude.m4 -?

acinclude.m4 or whoever is responsible for generating
build/config_vars.mk.