httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tag time?
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:46:08 GMT
On Sun, 16 Sep 2001, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Not that I volunteer to be RM or anything, but any reason why we
> couldn't try to get a beta out this week?  -- justin

I was going to send out a message yesterday asking what the remaining
showstoppers were.  Did we ever track down that segv that surfaced when
using mod_php and then others?  I need to go back and find that email
where an example of a troublesome config was given.  What other problems
are out there?  It'd be nice to wrap up this buckets alloc thing before a
new tag since it involves API changes, but I guess it's not a showstopper.

--Cliff

PS: I volunteered to RM 2.0.26 a while back and am still willing...

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA