httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "J. Phul" <jp...@pacbell.net>
Subject Custom Installer for Apache, SSL, PHP, MySQL or DB2
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:53:18 GMT
I'm new to this list so am hoping that I'm posting to the right place. If
not, please guide me to the correct list.

Below is the e-mail I had sent to the developers before I got directed to
this list. If anyone finds the below script helpful, please comment on my
page. I will continue to develop it if enough interest is generated.