httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: proxy - a return.
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 07:56:01 GMT

[ Greg explains ... ]

> Are we having fun yet? :-)
>
> Cheers,
> -g

Well, I don't know for sure, but there might be another option
that doesn't involve too much work.

In CVSROOT/modules do this:

httpd-2.0                 httpd-2.0 &httpd-2.0/modules/proxy
httpd-2.0/modules/proxy   -d modules/proxy  httpd-proxy/module-2.0

But then again, this might just be a bit to little.

Oh well, just a thought,

Sander