httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hooper <Paul.Hoo...@one2one.co.uk>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Remove mod_ldap
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 15:15:49 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Bloom [mailto:rbb@covalent.net]
Sent: 06 September 2001 16:06
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Remove mod_ldap

It seems that most people on this list were surprised to see mod_ldap in
the core.  We all expected a small LDAP library in apr-util, and nothing
in the core.  Since there are at least two people who have mentioned that
they would have voted -1 for mod_ldap, can I get a vote to remove it now?

BTW,  +1 from me.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: