httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@mappingsoft.com>
Subject RE: [REWRITE] htpasswd.c
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2001 20:28:25 GMT

No idea !
I've used the 2.0.23 tarball on my RH box, replaced the original htpasswd.c
and run make. It has only 4 compile warings about pointer conversion and
thats all. On WIN32 I'm using the current CVS checkout so there souldn't be
any API missings and there are 0 error(s), 0 warning(s).

I'm not very familiar with Linux, but the code get compiled on my RH box
right away thanks to the apr.

MT.