httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@mappingsoft.com>
Subject RE: [ENHANCEMENT] htpasswd utility with DBM support
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:00:44 GMT

I'm currently working on some kind of a 'generalized' htpasswd utility.
It is a complete rewrite of htpasswd, that will be easily expanded through
modules.
There has been some suggestions to keep the htpasswd as small as possible,
and make something like htdbm.
Don't know if that is the right way through but I'll post the new htpasswd
and wait for comments.