httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gonyou, Austin" <aus...@coremetrics.com>
Subject RE: Worker MPM defaults
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:50:04 GMT
You've just given me a though.

Perhaps one of the things that is causing differences of opinion, aside from
the human factor, is that a roadmap might reflect where the different pieces
of apache are. The "official 2.0 core" to apache, then there's the
apr/apr-util, as well as module owners. So, perhaps just defining things to
certain people who wish to remain one of the primary responsible parties on
a piece, much like the Linux kernel people. Some own some parts, but
contribute to all, kind of idea?

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA