httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: autoindex instead of index.html
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:22:53 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." wrote:

> [...]

The URL is http://www.apache.org:8092/ , or the equivalent on my
ThinkPad. The browser language is English, but I don't think that's
relevant here.

gdb shows that the handlers are in the correct order.  But handle_dir
(modules/mappers/mod_dir.c) bails out at around line 185 after the
following:

        request_rec *rr = ap_sub_req_lookup_uri(name_ptr, r, NULL);

        if (rr->status == HTTP_OK && rr->finfo.filetype == APR_REG) {

name_ptr points to index.html, which exists, and rr->status is HTTP_OK.
Cool.  But apparently apr_stat isn't called during the
ap_sub_req_lookup_uri processing, so rr->finfo.filetype contains
APR_NOFILE and the test fails, and handle_dir eventually returns
DECLINED.

I would think we could create a test case for mod_dir that would catch
this.

Greg