httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-proxy/module-2.0 CHANGES mod_proxy.c mod_proxy.h proxy_http.c
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:05:49 GMT
ianh@apache.org wrote:

>   Added New Option 'HTTPProxyOverrideReturnedErrors' which lets the server override
>   the error pages returned from the proxied server and replace them with the standard
>   server error handling on the main server.

I don't like the name of the option - it should start with Proxy* in
order to be consistent with the other options.

Something like "ProxyErrorOverride"?

Is there a reason this option doesn't also work with FTP? (Admittedly I
haven't looked at the ftp code for a while, I'm not sure if it would
make sense, but for consistency I think it should work for both).

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street