httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Stewart <a...@foogod.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server/mpm/worker worker.c
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:53:39 GMT
On a largely unrelated note, but something I found a little ironic given
the nature of this list:

Aaron Bannert wrote:

> http://www.apachelabs.org/apache-mbox/199902.mbox/<36D1B5C1.87A3EC11@raleigh.ibm.com>

Please note that the above is not a valid URL.  Specifically, the "<"
and ">" characters are technically not allowed in URLs and must be
escaped.  (I bring this up partly because in Mozilla, this message came
up with two links, a http: link to 199902.mbox, and a mailto: link to
36D1B5C1.87A3EC11@raleigh.ibm.com, so I had to do some cutting and
pasting to actually see the right document)

Whoever does the software behind apache-mbox (I take it this is
mod_mbox?) might want to take note that it's spitting out invalid URLs..

-alex