httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Q1: Rollup Release Format - Score So Far...
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:37:02 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> I have no problem with that (although it seems that the only difference
> between this and what the group has always done is that everything lives in
> different cvs repositories).
> But I think we also have concensus that the name shouldn't be "apache".
> "apache-httpd-2.x.x.tar.gz" seems better.

I think this is jumping the gun a little - question two can be "what
should it be called", in the meantime we need to decide whether we are
going to release a single file as a rollup release. (I made a mistake by
focusing on the name of the release, sorry)...

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street