httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: what about proxy? (was: Re: General Availability release qualities?)
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:01:10 GMT
Greg Stein wrote:

> When you say placeholder, are you suggesting that you're going to commit the
> code back into the httpd-2.0 branch?

Yes - in the last (long) discussion it got the needed +1's, but it was
never done.

I've delayed actually committing the thing yet to make sure people have
time to complain about me doing it :)

> Rather than doing that, why don't we work on the rollup mechanism instead?
> Proxy has been moving along terrifically while in its own CVS module.

We can do this too - but then I'd say we would need to finalise the
rollup release issue before we can go GA. Who is willing to sort out the
rollup release?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon