httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Proposal: Future release strategies
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 19:01:26 GMT
Bill Stoddard wrote:

> +1 on mod_ssl and mod_proxy being included in the core. The last vote we had also
> supported mod_proxy in the core. As far as I am concerned, mod_proxy can go in today...

We did get the +1's we needed...

How about this: I will commit the v2.0 mod_proxy back to the core after
I get back from Hamburg on sunday, unless there are any objections
between now and then.

> I will probably be a user of mod_ldap, but right now, I am inclined to remove it from
the
> core and put it in its own repository for the same reasons I want to keep mod_gz out.
For
> now.  I'd love to see mod_ldap come into the core in 2.1. Along with mod_esi... :-)

Would an alternative suggestion be to move it the experimental
directory?

We could let it prove it's worth there while not affecting the rest of
the server or it's stability.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon