httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Remove mod_ldap
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 16:32:22 GMT
Ryan Bloom wrote:

> It seems that most people on this list were surprised to see mod_ldap in
> the core.  We all expected a small LDAP library in apr-util, and nothing
> in the core.  Since there are at least two people who have mentioned that
> they would have voted -1 for mod_ldap, can I get a vote to remove it now?

At the same time it would be nice to get a final release strategy for
mod_ldap, mod_proxy and mod_ssl. It's been on the table for months now
without a conclusion.

I would vote (if I had one) +1 - with the provision that the release
strategy issue is hammered out and resolved soon.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street