httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] apr-client
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:48:20 GMT
On Saturday 29 September 2001 08:28 am, Aaron Bannert wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 10:19:11PM -0700, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> > Okay, this has been decided by the PMC.  We will accept this project.
> > The name that the PMC would like to use for this project is apr-serf.  I
> > will create a repository with nothing but a STATUS file in a few minutes.
> >  I will also ask Brian to setup a developers mailing list and CVS mailing
> > list.
>
> Do we really need a new developers' mailing list or can/should we
> just use dev@apr?

This project doesn't really match what the rest of APR is about, so yes,
I would like to see another mailing list.  I don't know that I personally plan
to participate in this project, because it doesn't really affect the portability
library, which is what I am interested in.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org