httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] apr-client
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2001 05:19:11 GMT
On Wednesday 26 September 2001 05:55 pm, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 September 2001 05:45 pm, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> > > I'm still in favor of apr-client. If we want to rename the top-level
> > > CVS directory at some point, then fine...
> >
> > Okay, assuming the APR PMC wants to take it on as a responsibility.
>
> I'll check this, and report back the results.  I have counted 3 people on
> this list who have said that they are interested.  Expect to have an answer
> on this thread in 2 - 3 days.

Okay, this has been decided by the PMC.  We will accept this project.  The
name that the PMC would like to use for this project is apr-serf.  I will create
a repository with nothing but a STATUS file in a few minutes.  I will also ask
Brian to setup a developers mailing list and CVS mailing list.

Ryan
Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org