httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Tag time?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 20:05:26 GMT
On Friday 28 September 2001 12:02 pm, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 10:01:10PM -0700, Brian Pane wrote:
> > If I remember correctly, the one segv that stood in the way of tagging
> > a new release has been fixed.  Is the current code base suitable for
> > tagging as a beta candidate?
>
> I'd like to get the new input filtering code in.  It's a major change,
> but has now been reviewed by gstein and rbb several times.  =-)  I've
> got a few minor changes (change ap_getline->ap_get_brigade with 0
> since we know the core input filter can handle CRLF lines).  I'll
> post this afternoon and commit later tonight/tomorrow morning to
> give one last pass through before it lands in the repository.
>
> So, yes, I think this weekend would be a good time to tag.
>
> Digging myself out of email hell...  -- justin

Woah.  I haven't had ten seconds to think in the last three days, and I
haven't had time to review the latest incarnation of this.  If you post this today,
I would like to have it on-list for three days so that everybody can review
and comment before it is committed.  This is a major change, 24 hours is
not long enough.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org