httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Tag time?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:02:04 GMT
On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 10:01:10PM -0700, Brian Pane wrote:
> If I remember correctly, the one segv that stood in the way of tagging
> a new release has been fixed.  Is the current code base suitable for
> tagging as a beta candidate?

I'd like to get the new input filtering code in.  It's a major change,
but has now been reviewed by gstein and rbb several times.  =-)  I've
got a few minor changes (change ap_getline->ap_get_brigade with 0
since we know the core input filter can handle CRLF lines).  I'll
post this afternoon and commit later tonight/tomorrow morning to
give one last pass through before it lands in the repository.

So, yes, I think this weekend would be a good time to tag.

Digging myself out of email hell...  -- justin