httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Bloom <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] apr-client
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:46:44 GMT
On Wednesday 26 September 2001 02:14 pm, Sander Striker wrote:

There is supposed to be an http client library as a part of apr-util.
It's just that nobody has actually written it yet.  I would prefer to not
create another library for this, because this client lib was one of the
reasons that apr-util was created in the first place.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom				rbb@apache.org