httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Software Foundation <human-respo...@Apache.Org>
Subject FW: Apache Web Server for Windows CE
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:22:07 GMT
Acked.

----- Forwarded message from Falle Rainer <Rainer.Falle@khe.siemens.de> -----

From: Falle Rainer <Rainer.Falle@khe.siemens.de>
To: human-response@Apache.Org
Subject: Apache Web Server for Windows CE
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:48:08 +0200

Dear Sirs,

I am interested in a port of the Apache Web Server for Windows CE.

Currently we are using the Apache Web Server Version 1.3.20 with the
PHP- Extension for one of our projects.  The Web- Server is running on
a standard desktop PC (OS: Win98, Win200 or WinNT). This PC is
connected to a smart device, which is used for facility management,
via a serial link.

In our next release we want to port the web- server functionality to
the smart- device. This device comes with Windows CE.

I would appreciate if you could provide me with information if there
is already a port for Windows CE available.

Best Regards

SIEMENS		Siemens Gebäudesicherheit
				GmbH & Co. oHG
			SGS S AC