httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Q1: Rollup Release Format - Score So Far...
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:35:36 GMT
On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 04:32:12PM -0400, Joshua Slive wrote:
> [...]

Seems that way. We can have multiple CVS repositories and then make
decisions on which ones go into the rollup.

For example, we could include mod_proxy and mod_ldap repositories, but
exclude the mod_pop3 repository. And on into the future...

> But I think we also have concensus that the name shouldn't be "apache".
> "apache-httpd-2.x.x.tar.gz" seems better.

Agreed.

I am +0 on httpd-2... and +1 on apache-httpd-2...

btw, no dates in those either (a suggestion from otherbill). The version
number tells us what we need to know.

Cheers,
-g

--