httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Q1: Rollup Release Format
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:53:42 GMT
On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 04:35:37PM -0700, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> Sure we do. Try --with-module.  There are a few bugs in it, you can
> only add a single module right now, but it works, and you can
> build static modules into the source without re-running buildconf.

How would you go about adding mod_proxy with this option?  It can't
handle multiple files.  Ideally, you should be able to give the
option a directory and we'll know how to do the "right" things with
the directory (as if it were placed in the modules directory before
buildconf was run).

I'm open to suggestions.  If we can get this to work, Option B
makes a lot of sense and a lot of build problems with third-party
modules will be solved.  -- justin