httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Problem with trailing / in <Directory> section
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 12:17:48 GMT
In the standard config, there exists:

<Directory "@@ServerRoot@@/manual/">

But for reasons I've yet to determine, this doesn't work for me unless I
remove the trailing / (I get 403 accessing /manual/ because MultiViews
isn't enabled). I'm not familiar with the directory_walk code so would
appreciate any hints as to why this might be happening just on OS/2 (or is
it?). I'm suspecting apr_filepath_merge() & friends as I first started
seeing this around the time that went in.