httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject what about proxy? (was: Re: General Availability release qualities?)
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:45:19 GMT
On Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 02:16:25PM +0200, Graham Leggett wrote:
> Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
>
> > - Resolve the proxy situation.  A lot of committers (FirstBill
> >   comes to mind) would like to see this come back in the core.
> >   If it is ready and the group consensus is to add it, then let's
> >   add it back in before GA.
>
> As FirstBill said, adding it back received the needed +1's when it went
> to vote. After all the discussion had subsided though, it was simply not
> done.
>
> As I said on thursday, later this evening I'll be comitting the proxy
> module to it's placeholder in the core.

When you say placeholder, are you suggesting that you're going to commit the
code back into the httpd-2.0 branch?

Rather than doing that, why don't we work on the rollup mechanism instead?
Proxy has been moving along terrifically while in its own CVS module.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/