httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: zlib inclusion and mod_gz(ip) recap
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2001 01:28:46 GMT
* On 2001-09-07 at 21:21,
  Ryan Bloom <rbb@covalent.net> excited the electrons to say:

> On Friday 07 September 2001 17:46, Greg Stein wrote:
> >
> > Current consensus appears to be to add it to modules/experimental.
>
> I don't see how that could possibly be the consensus, since I have -1 in
> the STATUS file.

And I pointed out that I think the bases you quoted for your
veto were specious if the module in question is in /experimental/. :-)

Since several people seem to be in favour of putting it into
experimental, I wonder how much effort is going to go into
trying to get you to rescind your veto instead of into
real work on 2.0.. :-D
--
#ken	P-)}