httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: zlib inclusion and mod_gz(ip) recap
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 16:27:05 GMT
Ben Hyde wrote:
> To repeat all these inform the debate, they are a list
> of things to think about, but we don't have and don't
> want some objective scoring scheme for these; the
> public debate process while tedious is good - particularly
> when we all remain gentlemenly.

Here here. My intent was not scoring, but rather, as you said,
an honest *discussion* of the module, and some topics that
should be discussed about it. I just don't want us to not do
What's Right in this case simply because of the emotions
that the debate caused.

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [|]
                   will lose both and deserve neither"

View raw message