httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Apache 1.3.21 tag in 12 hours
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:56:28 GMT
From: "G√ľnter Knauf" <eflash@gmx.net>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 3:47 PM

> May I add one bug to Bill's list:
> - mod_vhost_alias not accepting drive letters on Win32 and I assume
> also no volume names on NetWare.

Or OS2 for that matter :(

>I assume it's here:

>     if (*map != '/') {
>         if (strcasecmp(map, "none")) {
>     return "format string must start with '/' or be 'none'";

> sorry but I had no time to test more or find a patch...

Yeah, that's garbage.  FirstBill, we either have to patch mod_vhost_alias
*and* mod_unique_id, or pull the build files back out.  I was hoping that
the necessary patches would be reviewed and incorporated, but alas, they
have not.

IF you would wait a day or three, I will fix _vhost_alias, if someone
else will give us a clean _unique_id patch that the original author
buys into.  I'll even hack gettid() if it doesn't exist yet for Win32.

Bill