httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: autoindex instead of index.html
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:38:42 GMT
From: "Greg Ames" <gregames@remulak.net>
To: <dev@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 2:55 PM
Subject: autoindex instead of index.html

> While testing a potential patch for the mod_include seg faults, I was
> seeing an autoindex at the browser instead of the index.html file
> contained in the directory.  It's a copy of www.apache.org/ , fwiw.
> Backed off the patch, same results.  I remember a problem similar to
> this a while back when mod_autoindex's handler got ahead of mod_dir's
> handler.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Not yet - I will watch since I'm the individual most likely to break this.
What URI, the root request?  What is your browser language set to?

Perhaps we've escaped from the dir/negotiation/mime 'box'.

I've been working today to close up the negotiation of ForceLanguagePriority
so that may lead me right into this fault.

Bill