httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Tag time?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 01:24:05 GMT
From: "Brian Pane" <bpane@pacbell.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 6:19 PM

> Ryan Bloom wrote:

> >>Is that the dir-merge segv with mod_ssl, or something different?
> >>

> >That's the one.
>
> Did the patch that Doug posted resolve this one?

I'm reviewing, but today provided several higher-priority issues (the whitepaper
will be published by tommorow morning.)

ITMT --- this patch just didn't look like the entire problem - in fact it may
just mask the real problem.  I promise to commit it or the correct solution by
lunchtime tommorow after final, careful review of the underlying issue.

Thanks esp to Justin for some very clear test cases.

Bill