httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Issac Goldstand" <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject KeepAlive in a Directory/Location context
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2001 00:32:52 GMT
Hi.  I was recently in a position in which I wanted to use HTTP's
Connection: KeepAlive on certain parts of my server, but to force a closed
connection for certain URLs.  As I understand it, the KeepAlive
configuration directive for Apache (at least for 1.3) is global for the
entire server.  I was wondering if there was any thought of making it a
per-location directive so it could be changed for certain URLs... Is there
any thought of doing this in Apache 1.3?  2.0?

Thanks,
  Issac

Internet is a wonderful mechanism for making a fool of
yourself in front of a very large audience.
  --Anonymous

Moving the mouse won't get you into trouble...  Clicking it might.
  --Anonymous

PGP Key 0xE0FA561B - Fingerprint:
7E18 C018 D623 A57B 7F37 D902 8C84 7675 E0FA 561B