HI,
     I am a bit new to this i am using  Apache with Jboss-2.2.2 and embedded Tomcat 3.2.2
    When i deploy a servlet in the example web applications then i am able to call is from apache
but if i put my servlet in a war file i am unable to access is through apache though i am able to do so from tomcat port 8080
for eg
 http://localhost:8080/mywar/myservlet  works
but
http://localhost/mywar/myservlet dosent work
but if i place it in the examples directory
ie
http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/myservlet
then it works on apache too
http://localhost/examples/servlet/myservlet

pls sugggest me where i could have gone wrong
thanks

Disclaimer

is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com