httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.24 tagged.
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:55:02 GMT
Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net> writes:

> On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 07:25:07AM -0700, Ryan Bloom wrote:
> >
> > We have fixed all of the showstoppers that were in 2.0.23, so I have tagged
> > 2.0.24.  Please check it out from CVS, and beat on it for a while.  If I get
> > +1's for beta, I'll roll on Saturday.
>
> What's the status of SSL? If "working", can someone please send me a
> working config file, and the steps needed to make the keys and certs?

included in separate post

> +1 for beta if SSL works

it appears to work for me (GET, POST)... I fixed an assert failure
yesterday post- 2.0.24; not sure how crucial that is if you're running
prefork, since the connection was over anyway at the time of the
assert failure; it isn't nice if you're running a threaded MPM of
course

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...