httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: mod_negotiation.c 1.74
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:09:05 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> writes:

> I'm certain the bug is also in the ungetc/seek buffering code.

hmmm... we don't seem to get to the seek code with the stock
/htdocs/index.html.var.  Since I can't run mod_negotiation on Win32 I
spent some time making a test program which mimics the APR file
operations done by mod_negotiation; it must be incomplete because I
don't see any bad behavior with it on Win32.

> While we are on mod_negotiation.c, our logic to slam down a mod_include
> request on the second recursion breaks the server horribly.  Just try the
> error documents right now, via indirection.  We get a 506 (variant also
> negotiates) which we shouldn't be seeing with a 1:n match in a .var file.

haven't tried yet

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...