httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: 2.0.26?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:11:41 GMT
"Peter J. Cranstone" <cranstone@remotecommunications.com> writes:

> As for testing Apache on Be, looks like you and a few others are the
> primary focus. Personally I think that Be does some great things, I just
> don't know if it's future includes an Apache web server?

I don't want to jump into this contest or step on anybody's toes but
instead just point out that whether or not the Apache web server is
supported on Be has nothing to do with the prospects of Be but rather
whether or not there is anybody actively maintaining the port of
Apache to Be.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...