httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: 2.0.24 ready for beta?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:55:52 GMT
Cliff Woolley <> writes:

> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Bill Stoddard wrote:
> > With the last mod_include fix, can we bump the tag on mod_include and
> > go beta?
> After Greg puts back in the two other fixes he accidentally reverted in
> his last commit and commits whatever fix it is that is running on
> Daedalus for the sentinel-as-a-bucket thing, then ++1, let's get this bad
> boy out the door.  :-)

ditto for me

As far as HEAD/2.0.25/whatever:

I need to spend some time with HEAD on various platforms to make sure
DSOs and static builds are both working fine.  I was getting screwy
failures related to the build changes for a while; not 100% sure
everything is working yet.

Now I'm getting some disturbing warnings in mod_include and mod_cgid
(the fun never ends!).

Jeff Trawick | | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

View raw message