httpd-dev mailing list archives

From TOKI...@aol.com
Subject Re: 2.0.23 tarballs up
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:50:56 GMT

In a message dated 01-08-10 17:07:19 EDT, Jerry Baker wrote...

> Do you have anything else to unpack a tarball with? It seems odd to me
> that using either tar or WinZip gives me no trouble. The only difference
> I notice is that you say you are using PKZip.

Jerry... just a point of clarification...

When you say 'gives me no trouble'... do you mean that the
moment you unpacked the tarball it would compile clean... or
did you also have to 'tweak' all the .DSW and .DSP because
of the UNIX LF only state?

What exactly is different about the tarball you posted versus
the original one announced on the forum? Anything?

At least with the tarball I downloaded from your link I was
able to manually load Apache.dsw via Files|Open. The one
from the forum link won't even do that so I was wondering
what you 'did' to your download package.

Yours...
Kevin