httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Simmons" <stin...@islandtelecom.com>
Subject RE: 2.0.26?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:07:39 GMT
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

It's the attitude and uninformed lot of people such as yourself that is
contributing to the misinformation out there. I'm not slighting you
personally, but I wanted to let you know that BeOS does have a future,
in the eyes of many, from either a financial solution, or a development
one.

http://www.befaqs.com/save just one effort underway at the moment to
help show Palm Inc. that there is indeed a future in the minds of many
in the Community.

If you wish to discuss this offlist, please feel free to contact me
directly.

-Chris Simmons
Avid BeOS user.
stinger@islandtelecom.com

>BeOS just got sold to Palm... It's unlikely it's going to become a
>mainstream OS anytime soon.
>

>Peter

Ryan's