httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Simmons" <stin...@islandtelecom.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.24 bad 'make'
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:29:46 GMT
As a matter of fact, it does the same with 2.0.22 and 2.0.16

I'm about to try going to 1.3.x and see what happens. I'll let you know
if any funny stuff comes up. I want to try to narrow it down to a
specific series of builds, perhaps shedding some light on why it's
crashing.

I'll keep you posted.

-Chris