httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: 2.0.23 tarballs up
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 20:36:59 GMT
2.0.23 builds and runs on a relatively stock Redhat 7 using
./configure --enable-modules=most --disable-auth-dbm
Basic tests work for: mod_rewrite, mod_cgi, mod_alias, mod_speling

+1 for beta

A couple notes:

- MaxClients is definitely too low for prefork.  Anyone have any
objections to putting it back to the 1.3 level (150)?

- Using DSO modules is just a big pain because the we don't automatically
add the LoadModule lines to httpd.conf anymore.  If we can't figure out
how to do this, we should put commented-out lines in for all modules.

Joshua.