httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Apache Bench and Wild Fluctuations
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 20:04:25 GMT

Are you by any chance running AB on the same machine as the web server.
I've seen this sort of behaviour when things fight with resources.

Also note the historgram/confidence interval it now prints. I Suspect that
for these values it warned you that the SD was far too big. 1000/100 is
not a large number; that is just a couple of seconds...

Dw