httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject ./configure failing (mod_auth_dbm)
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:40:39 GMT
./configure --prefix=$HOME/httpd-2.0 \
--enable-so \
--enable-module=all \
--enable-mods-shared=all

checking for library containing dbm_open... no
checking whether to enable mod_auth_dbm... configure: error: mod_auth_dbm
has been requested but can not be built due to prerequisite failures
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

I remember I saw somebody reports this on the list. Can this error be
non-fatal, and just skip this module? otherwise I've to add all modules
manually...

This happens on linux 2.4.3-20mdk (mandrake 8.0).

Thanks!

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://localhost/      http://eXtropia.com/