httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Costa Portela <cco...@servidores.net>
Subject Re: About image processing and cache.
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 15:35:14 GMT
On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Carlos Costa Portela wrote:
>
> > 1st. Build by own web-image server. Just receive requests, examine it,
> > processing and return.
> >
> > 2nd. Use apache for doing it.
>
> The easiest way to do this is to use a dedicated caching layer to cache
> your images. An Apache based reverse proxy can be used to do this quite
> effectively (mod_proxy and the ProxyPass directive).

	Ok. Thank you very much, Graham. Note that I don't what a simple
proxy, since I must do image processing; for example, I can receive a name
file, and four coordinates; or paint some points in the image, etc...

	If I use a dedicated caching layer, 1st, where can I find info?
and 2nd, can I agregate image processing?

	Best regards,
		Carlos.

  http://www.improveyourweb.com : All about web, PHP-Nuke based site
             [ Web info for and from web people: enjoy it! ]

|   e-mail:  ccosta@servidores.net  |     http://www.registros.net    |
|   www: http://ccp.servidores.net  |     http://www.avisaboe.com     |
|      http://www.biologia.org      |   http://moana.servidores.net   |
|__Tódalas persoas maiores foron nenos antes, pero poucas se lembran__|