httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/ssl README mod_ssl.h ssl_engine _init.c ssl_util.c
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:28:16 GMT
On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:

> Hi,
>   I'd missed out the CRYPRO_thread_id stuff in my earlier patch .. Here it

> -static void ssl_util_thread_locking_callback(int mode, int type,
> -                                             const char *file, int line)
> +static void ssl_util_thr_lock(int mode, int type, char *file, int line)

> +    CRYPTO_set_locking_callback((void (*)())ssl_util_thr_lock);

no need for the cast if the function prototype matches.  and with
--enable-maintainer mode that type of cast will emit another warning:
warning: function declaration isn't a prototype

of course, there's piles of those warnings from the openssl headers
already, which would be really nice to get rid of.

View raw message